Welcome

If your trying to find enlightenment you've come to the wrong place because I too seek enlightenment.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

and so it begins...

I never thought I was a person who would ever blog, but here I am 19 years old and preparing to blog my heart out to a vast electrical nothingness. Maybe my thoughts will get lucky and run across some other lost soul searching for...whatever a person might search for. I myself am searching for a purpose. I understand and realize that searching for a purpose may be better suited for a different time and place besides online at one in the morning. To get to more pressing matters, the purpose of this blog is going to be pretty much me analyzing my life and what goes on in it and hoping I'll come across some guidance from those who have gone through or understand what I am experiencing. :) I am unusually optimistic about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment